What to Submit?
We welcome submissions on a number of topics pertaining to domestic violence, family violence, and gender-based violence. These topics include, but are not limited to:
- Gender-based violence intervention and prevention programs that are culturally specific
- Working with Latin@ youth
- Working with immigrant Latin@s
- Health care and gender-based violence
- LGBTQ Latin@ communities
- Children and domestic violence
- Building Latin@ leadership in Latin@ communities
- Elder abuse
We also welcome photography, video, resources, and other digital material that organizations or people wish to share with our network.
Who Can Submit?
The National Latin@ Network offers a space for community members, activists, advocates, policy makers, survivors, allies and others to share their experiences and expertise in working with Latin@ communities on the many intersections of, gender-based, family and community violence.
How to Submit?
If you have a blog idea and would like to submit to the National Latin@ Network, please email Rebecca De León at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything Else to Keep in Mind?
- As a general rule, submissions should be not exceed 500-700 words, although we have published longer pieces in the past.
- Media submissions (photography, video, infographics, etc) should include a minimum 250 word description or reflection.
- Photography, video, infographics and all other digital work must abide by Copyright law.
- We publish everything in Spanish and English, but you are welcome to submit in either language. We will take care of the translation.